Copic Inks (Fluorescents)
Copic Inks are designed specifically as refills for your Copic Markers, allowing you to use them again and again! Copic has the biggest range of alcohol-based inks, offering 358 vibrant colours of markers and ink refills.
These Copic Ink bottles have a nozzle designed specifically for refilling your markers, making the process simple and straight forward! They can be used to refill any Copic marker including Copic Sketch, Copic Ciao, Copic Wide, and of course the Copic Classic markers.
Each Copic Ink bottle is transparent so you can see how much ink remains, and the lid is colour coded and labelled so you can be assured you are refilling the correct marker with its matching ink.
How to refill your Copic Markers:
1. Match the colour number of your marker with the various ink colour number.
2. Uncap both ends of the marker, hold at a 45-degree angle and drip ink into the broad nib one drop at a time, checking fullness every few drops.
3. Dab any excess ink with tissue and clean any spills with rubbing alcohol.
Each 12ml Copic Ink will last many refills of your markers, approximate guides are below.
- Copic Ciao: up to 9 times
- Copic Sketch: up to 7 times
- Copic Classic: up to 5 times
- Copic Wide: up to 3 times