Skip to content
Fabric Medium improves adhesion and "hand"
- Effects Painting Medium
Relative Opacity: Transparent
- Enhances the workability of acrylic paint on fabric.
- Controls bleeding of colors thinned with water.
- Provides a smooth, consistent flow when added to Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color.
- Prevents uneven application of paint to rough textured fabrics.
- Reduces stiffness of dried acrylic paint on fabric.
- Eliminates the need to scrub or abrade rough textured fabrics to enable paint to adhere or penetrate surface.
- Does not require heat setting.
Painting on Fabric:
- Begin by adding medium 1:1 with Liquitex® Soft Body Artist Color. Test on fabric to see if you are getting good coverage without bleeding.
Color Blending on Fabric:
- Mix into acrylic colors to improve wet-on-wet blending techniques.
- Medium can be added directly onto fabric to blend color.
Watercolor on Fabric:
- Use Fabric Medium 5:1 with Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color to control color bleeding.