Iridescent Medium adds a pearlescent sheen.
- Effects Painting Medium
- Texture: Fluid
- Sheen: Iridescent
- Relative Opacity: Transparent
- Produces a range of iridescent or metallic colors when mixed into acrylic colors.
- Opaque when wet, transparent to translucent when dry.
- Will not oxidize.
- Mix with small amounts of color, gradually adding more color until desired iridescent quality and transparency is achieved.
- Transparent and translucent colors work best however opaque colors can also be used.
- Color will become more transparent as percentage of medium increases.
- Colors increase in their iridescent quality and become much more reflective upon drying.
- For mother of pearl color, use directly from container.
- For use on fabric, thin 50% with water