Natural sand acrylic texture gel
- Effects Painting Medium
- Texture: Thick with Fine Sand
- Sheen: Satin
- Relative Opacity: Opaque
- A finely textured gel that dries to a surface similar to glossy "beach sand".
- Very effective ground for acrylic and oil paints, oil pastel, pastel and graphite when delicate marks and blending are necessary.
- Works well with brush application
- Apply with different tools i.e. palette knife, trowel, paint brush or cake decorating tips to produce different effects.
- Mix Liquitex acrylic paint into Liquitex Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Liquitex Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Liquitex Texture Gels can be thinned with small amounts of water if necessary.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding, spray apply varnish where possible.
- Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- All Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
- Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion, will not chip or crack on canvas.
- Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
- Liquitex Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.