White opaque flakes acrylic texture gel
- Effects Painting Medium
- Texture: Thick Flakes
- Sheen: Matte
- Relative Opacity: Opaque
- A Heavy body, coarse gel, that contains irregular sized and shaped opaque flakes.
- White flake texture is most apparent when mixed with transparent or translucent colors or small amounts of opaque color.
- If pure white is desired, add a small amount of Liquitex® Titanium White.
- Apply with palette knife, trowel, paint brush, etc. Different tools produce different effects.
- Mix acrylic paint into Texture Gel or let gel dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Very small amounts of paint are needed since most Liquitex Texture Gels are translucent.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding. Spray apply if possible.
- Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- All seven Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
- Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion. Will not chip or crack on canvas.
- Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
- Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.