Finest artists' oil colours
- 84 shades including unique special colours
- Use of renewable raw materials, e.g. pure, high-quality plant oils
- Only highest lightfastness (4 + 5 stars)
- Even drying and balanced consistency within the colours
- Maximum spreading rate by using the highest concentration of pigments
- Available in following sizes: 84 colours in 35 ml tubes, 48 colours in 120 ml tubes and 12 colours in 200 ml tubes, 5 litre buckets on request
Norma Professional is a modern, environmentally-friendly formulated oil colour of the finest quality for professional and demanding oil painting. The balanced range of colours consists of 84 brilliant, traditional and modern colours including 27 high-quality transparent colours and several unique special colours. These include not only highly lightfast and opaque chrome yellow shades, but also special shades such as poppy red, cobalt turquoise, agate brown, Schweinfurt green hue, neutral black, gold, silver, bronze and others. All 84 colours have maximum lightfastness (4-5 stars).
The ecologically sound formulation includes the use of many natural, sustainable raw materials. High-quality, pure plant oil combinations ensure good adhesion, optimum pigment uptake and decreased tendency for yellowing. The best classical and latest technical pigments used in the highest concentration guarantee a maximum spreading rate and an exceptional luminosity and brilliance of all colours. Careful preparation, traditionally ground on three rolling mills, aged for three months before bottling, ensures that the raw materials are developed optimally in the pure oil paint.
All colours have a balanced, creamy-buttery consistency and therefore have the best painting features and optimum working traces. In addition, optimisation of the formulation produces a shorter, even drying of all colours, which guarantees brilliant and highly durable surfaces.