Atelier Free Flow utilises the latest advances in pigment and polymer technology, making Atelier Free Flow the most fluid and vivid artists’ acrylic in the world. It can be used as a stand alone acrylic paint or incorporated with a heavy bodied acrylic such as Atelier Interactive. This combination of consistencies will add more contrast and texture to your work.
Regardless of your application or technique, you’ll find Atelier Free Flow just glides from the brush. It requires very little dilution to reach your preferred consistency. For an artist, this ensures brilliant pigment strength is retained, painting light over dark colours is far easier, and the integrity of the paint itself remains strong and durable.
- maximum pigment load and excellent lightfastness
- amazing fluid consistency, that just keeps flowing!
- velvet matte finish with rich and vibrant colour
- a versatile substitute for ink, watercolour or gouache
- use for flat, even paint application & fine details
- ideal for mixed media, Aboriginal and Chinese art
- compatible with Atelier Mediums
- can be used on canvas, paper and board
- 36 colours available in 60ml, 250ml and 3 colour=s only 500ml bottles.
- due to its brilliant, matte finish Atelier Free Flow should NOT be varnished