Derwent Line and Wash Paint Pan Set
Treat yourself to the Derwent Line and Wash Paint Pan Set – a compact, versatile set of artist's supplies perfect for urban sketching and painting on the go! Whether you're an emerging or well-seasoned artist, this set has everything you need to achieve stunning watercolour works of art.
The carefully curated selection of 12 professional-quality paints offers fast absorption to create stunning colour and tone without dissolving previous layers. Choose from vibrant Inktense paints and use the water brush and sponge to get creative with layering. The 2 mixable palette pans are also ideal for layering with grey and black tones from both Graphitint and Pastel ranges.
With pens in various line widths, this exclusive set from Derwent is sure to inspire your most creative pursuits. And what's more – it makes an excellent gift for aspiring or experienced artists alike! So why not pair it with a beautiful pad or watercolour journal to begin creating treasured pieces.
This set contains:
- 2 x Line Maker Pens (ink pens with Japanese nibs, perfect for adding detail to watercolour artwork)
- 6 x Inktense Paint Pans (ink-like colours that remain fixed once dry)
- 4 x Graphitint Paint Pans (a combination of graphite and colour that create dramatic tones)
- 2 x Pastel Shades Paint Pans (gouache style pigmented paints in soft shades)
- 5 x Mixing Palettes
- 1 x Mini Waterbrush
- 1 x Sponge
- Colours include: Sun Yellow, Mango, Poppy Red, Autumn Red, Port, Bright Blue, Paynes Grey, Ocean Blue, Meadow, Artichoke, Natural Brown, and Storm Grey