Fineline Applicators 3 pack
The patented Fineline„¢ Applicators are the first precision applicators that use an air-tight non-clogging cap wire closure system to ensure that the applicator and your preferred medium are always ready for immediate use.
The Fineline„¢ Applicator 3 pack comes 20 gauge (0.5mm) stainless steel dispensing tip.
2 cap sizes: 20/410 Bottle cap with 1" (2.54cm) 20g Fine tip and
24/410 Bottle cap with 1/2" (1.27cm) 20g Fine tip.
Perfect fits onto Golden High Flow & Fluid bottles.
1" cap fits 118ml Bottle (white caps) & 1/2" fits 30ml (blue & white caps)
One of the unique features of the Fineline„¢ Applicator is its ability to be used and interchanged with a wide variety of types and gauges of dispensing tips.
FineLine Applicators are:
- Simple to use
- Include a cap wire closure
- Available with different size, length, and type dispensing tips
- Include an easy-handling oval bottle
- Air tight
- Absolutely guaranteed
- Precise. Allows for precise placement of liquids on materials such as Paper, Canvas, Glass, Ceramics, Wood, Metal and Fabric
- Versatile. Can be used with a wide variety of mediums including Acrylics, Inks, Gutta, Watercolors, Silk Dyes, Fabric Paints, Stains, Henna, Masking and Resist Fluid, Glazes and Waterbased Adhesives
- Works as a drawing tool. Able to make Free-hand Designs, Precision spots, and Continuous Lines
- Different Size Dispensing Tips. Accommodates diverse liquids of varying viscosities
- Air Tight. With cap wire closure, bottles remain air-tight preventing liquids from degrading or drying out. Always ready for use which is particularly important with liquids such as acrylics which dry very quickly.