Fineline Applicators with 37ml Bottle
The patented Fineline„¢ Applicators are the first precision applicators that use an air-tight non-clogging cap wire closure system to ensure that the applicator and your preferred medium are always ready for immediate use.
The Fineline Applicator comes standard with an 18 gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel dispensing tip or a 20 gauge (0.5mm) stainless steel dispensing tip. Both include a 37ml low-density polypropylene bottle with an 18/410 threaded neck.
One of the unique features of the Fineline Applicator is its ability to be used and interchanged with a wide variety of types and gauges of dispensing tips.
FineLine Applicators are:
- Simple to use
- Include a cap wire closure
- Available with different size, length, and type dispensing tips
- Include an easy-handling oval bottle
- Air tight
- Absolutely guaranteed
- Precise. Allows for precise placement of liquids on materials such as Paper, Canvas, Glass, Ceramics, Wood, Metal and Fabric
- Versatile. Can be used with a wide variety of mediums including Acrylics, Inks, Gutta, Watercolors, Silk Dyes, Fabric Paints, Stains, Henna, Masking and Resist Fluid, Glazes and Waterbased Adhesives
- Works as a drawing tool. Able to make Free-hand Designs, Precision spots, and Continuous Lines
- Different Size Dispensing Tips. Accommodates diverse liquids of varying viscosities
- Air Tight. With cap wire closure, bottles remain air-tight preventing liquids from degrading or drying out. Always ready for use which is particularly important with liquids such as acrylics which dry very quickly.