Fineline Masking Fluid & Resist Pen
The Fineline„¢ Masking Fluid and Resist Pens are durable and reusable dispensing applicators for Fineline€™s proprietary hypo-allergenic liquid latex masking fluid. The 18g Masking Fluid Pen and the 20g Resist Pen allow the user to precisely apply the masking fluid to a variety of surfaces. The unique cap wire closure system maintains an air-tight seal so that the masking fluid never dries out and is always ready to use.
- One of the only products currently available for dispersement of masking fluid without a brush
- Pen-like design
- 1€³ (18g) and 1/2€³ (20g) stainless steel needle applicator tips
- 37ml bottle of Fineline hyopo-allergenic masking fluid
- Durable and reusable
- Cap wire closure system
- Non-crumble masking fluid
- Recognized product used in the arts and crafts field for over 10 years
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- Simple to use. Ideal for use in scrapbooking, arts and crafts, model making, glass work, painting and ceramics
- Durable and Reusable. Applicator can be used time and time again. It does not wear out
- Precise. Draw fine lines and designs on a variety of materials including paper, canvas, ceramics, finished wood, metal, plastic and glass.
- Hypo-allergenic. Fineline„¢ Masking Fluid is one of the only, if not only, liquid latex masking fluids that can be used safely by individuals who are allergic to natural latex rubber.
- Non-staining. Unlike other masking fluids that require removal within 24 hours, Fineline„¢ Masking Fluid can remain indefinitely without staining,
- Non-crumbling. No tool or eraser is needed to remove the masking fluid. Fineline„¢ Masking Fluid simply lifts off the surface.
- Economical. Precise and efficient application. Material not wasted as with brush application, No need to constantly replace ruined brushes. Closed system prevents masking fluid from evaporating or drying out in the bottle.