- Fluid Painting Medium
- Texture: Fluid
- Sheen: Gloss
- Relative Opacity: Transparent
- For creating brilliant jewel like glazes with acrylic artist colors.
- Excellent brushing and leveling qualities.
- Dries quickly for rapid layering.
- Mix with any amount of acrylic color. Small quantities of color provide the most transparency.
- Works best with transparent or translucent colors.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
- Apply to dry, painted areas to change coloration without losing established detail. Under layer must be thoroughly dry before applying the next coat. May be dried with a hair dryer to speed drying.
- Mix in a small amount of color with the medium. Mix thoroughly and color will lighten. Color will darken and go back to a thin, transparent version of the original color as the medium dries and becomes transparent