Winsor & Newton Artisan Filbert Brushes
Winsor & Newton Artisan Filbert Brushes are best for painting soft edges and broad marks. Each brush has a long handle with a flat brush head and an oval tip.
This range is made from high quality synthetic fibre blends, ensuring their strength and durability. They are great for painting with heavy bodied paint and are also suitable for use with acrylic paints. The brushes are designed to hold their shape and spring after use.
- Wipe clean and rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse.
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry.
- If a more thorough clean is needed, soak the brush overnight in a brush cleaner, which will remove any dried colour.