Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Flat Brushes
Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Flat Brushes are useful for blending, glazes, and covering large areas. Artists can also use the thinner side of the brush to paint thin and precise lines.
The Artisan brush range from Winsor & Newton has been developed with a unique blend of quality synthetic fibres which makes them ideal for working with thick, full bodied paints such as Winsor & Newton’s Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paint. The robust and durable brush maintains its strength and has excellent spring after use.
Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Flat Brushes are best used with acrylic & oil paints.
- Wipe clean and rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse.
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry.
- If a more thorough clean is needed, soak the brush overnight in a brush cleaner, which will remove any dried colour.