Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Handle Round Brushes
Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Handle Round Brushes are best used for detail work and glazing.
The Artisan brush range from Winsor & Newton has been developed with a unique blend of quality synthetic fibres which makes them ideal for working with thick, full bodied paints such as Winsor & Newton€™s Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paint. The robust and durable brush maintains its strength and has excellent spring after use.
Winsor & Newton Artisan Long Flat Brushes are best used with acrylic & oil paints. They feature a long handle, and a round head with a pointed tip.
- Wipe clean and rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse.
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry.
- If a more thorough clean is needed, soak the brush overnight in a brush cleaner, which will remove any dried colour.