Winsor & Newton Cotman 333 Watercolour Rigger Brushes
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 333 Rigger Brush is the perfect brush for fine details and line work, such as when painting tree branches and telephone lines. The brushes have a short handle with a long pointed brush tip.
The bristles on the Winsor & Newtown Cotman Range are made from a combination of thick and thinner synthetic fibres which offer strength, spring and colour carrying capacity. This economical range is the best range to carry an artist from student level to professional.
- Wipe the brush bristles clean with a lint-free rag.
- Rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and warm water, swirl the brush on your palm and rinse.
- Repeat until the waters run clear.
- Note: Do not use hot water as that may cause remaining paint to clot.