Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 667 Angle Brushes
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 667 Angle Brush is a versatile brush that's perfect for detailed work and filling larger areas. It is designed with a flat brush which slants to a pointed tip. The slanted tip allows artists to create curved shapes and straight wedges.
The bristles on the Winsor & Newtown Cotman Range are made from a combination of thick and thinner synthetic fibres which offer strength, spring and colour carrying capacity. This economical range is the best range to carry an artist from student level to professional.
- Wipe the brush bristles clean with a lint-free rag.
- Rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and warm water, swirl the brush on your palm and rinse.
- Repeat until the waters run clear.
- Note: Do not use hot water as that may cause remaining paint to clot.