Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 999 Synthetic Mop Brushes
Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour 999 Synthetic Mop Brush ideal for painting controlled large washes. It's also a useful brush for dampening paper in preparation before painting. The Watercolour 999 Mop Brushes feature a short handle and a round domed brush.
The bristles on the Winsor & Newtown Cotman Range are made from a combination of thick and thinner synthetic fibres which offer strength, spring and colour carrying capacity. This economical range is the best range to carry an artist from student level to professional.
- Wipe the brush bristles clean with a lint-free rag.
- Rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and warm water, swirl the brush on your palm and rinse.
- Repeat until the waters run clear.
- Note: Do not use hot water as that may cause remaining paint to clot.