Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sable Rigger Brushes
Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sable Rigger Brushes are designed with long hairs, making them ideal for fine detail and painting straight lines. The length of the hairs and their extra fine tip help minimise hand shake and create lines with one slow and steady movement of the arm.
The Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour brush range is the perfect match for Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour paints, or can be used with any other artist quality watercolour paints. When painting, ensure the paint is adequately loaded onto the brush hairs for best results.
Each brush is constructed by hand using the finest Kolinsky sable hair for spring, shape and point retention. The Birchwood handles are designed for comfort, featuring a sculptured shape, nickel ferrules, and a matte finish.
- Wipe clean with a lint-free rag and rinse.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse. (Avoid strong soaps and hot water)
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry completely.
- Once dry, store in a pot or jar with bristles facing upwards.