Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sable Round Brushes
Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sable Round Brushes are ideal for creating detailed work and washes. This is a popular choice for watercolour artists due to the versatility of the brush.
The Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour brush range is the perfect match for Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour paints, or can be used with any other artist quality watercolour paints.
Each brush is constructed by hand using the finest Kolinsky sable hair for spring, shape and point retention. The Birchwood handles are designed for comfort, featuring a sculptured shape, nickel ferrules, and a matte finish.
- Wipe clean with a lint-free rag and rinse.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse. (Avoid strong soaps and hot water)
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry completely.
- Once dry, store in a pot or jar with bristles facing upwards.