Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Squirrel Point Brushes
Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Squirrel Point Brushes are ideal for applying washes to paper or painting detail work.
The Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Squirrel Point Brush features a round brush head with a thick belly, enabling them to hold a large amount of paint. The ferrule is made from natural goose quill, which is more flexible and responsive than the traditional metal ferrules.
These brushes are made from the finest quality, pure Russian Blue Squirrel hair. They are suitable for watercolour painting as well as gouache, silk or any other fluid colour painting.
Cleaning and Storage:
- Wipe clean with a lint free cloth and rinse under running water.
- Using mild soap and cool water, swirl the soapy brush in the palm of your hand and rinse.
- Repeat until water runs clear.
- Squeeze or shake off excess water, then gently reshape the bristles and leave to dry.
- Store in a pot or jar with bristles facing upwards.