Winsor & Newton Winton Hog Fan Brushes
Winsor & Newton Winton Hog Fan Brush is perfect for blending and creating soft edges and textures in your artworks. They are ideal for painting organic shapes in portraits and landscapes, and feature a long handle with a flat fan brush head.
The Winsor & Newton Winton brush range is best used with Winsor & Newton Oil Colour Paint, but is also suitable for painting with acrylic, alkyd and other oil paints. The brushes are made from a quality Chinese hog bristle that's durable and stiff, which allows the bristles to retain their shape even with heavy use.
- Wipe excess colour with a rag.
- Rinse off any remaining colour from the bristles using brush cleaner.
- Create a lather and rinse under warm water until water runs clear.
- Remove excess water, reshape bristles and leave to dry.
- Note: ensure water is not hot, only warm.